Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Loyal to none




dear all,

i lost a couple of thousands 2 days back too,,,,my trusted staff ran off with the house money !!!!!. i am too trusting according to my wife for believing my staff to manage the cash at Kapas island. this long trusted staff that once worked for me i.e 14 years ago, came back beginning of this year for a job so i re-engaged him-lah.
last night i dream of him,,,,,,only hope that one day soon i will meet him somewhere,,,,and may god have mercy on him.
geeeeee,,,what a way to celebrate raya nowadays. indeed there are many desperate people willing to steal, cheat and rob. this guy, CICO apparently is on drugs from what i gathered from the others, which i suspected but was hoping to change him since working on the island can be very healthy. but how wrong can i be.
well,,,,,,never to trust money to others i guess,,,,,,my grandfather once told me,,,,that with money the left hand cannot trust the right hand.
guess in this case, what really matters is that my trust to someone was not honored, money we can find but trust ?
well guys that my latest sad story,,,,,,,habis duit monsoon.

Pirate King being robbed himself,,,Geeeeeee