Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just thinking out loud.


Hello guys,

Having many friends is very healthy-lah. School friends are extra special cas. we were all too young to be sad then yaa !. As we grow old and with the children all grown up with their careers to lead, we are again left alone if lucky with the old lady or at times with the not so old lady ?. ha ha ha.
Yes, indeed please just don't give up with life and just retire or rot away with living. At our age, we are still considered prime ,,,,,matured & experienced by most standard. In fact, my present Company still wants to extend my services but I have decided to only stay back until end of this year. Next year, am either running my hideaway at Kapas island 100% or might take a new offer to manage another aviation set-up that sounds very challenging. Right now, am reviewing the various options available.
I still plan to drive across to China with my Land Rover and having put it back so many times, am worried that the 4WD might just rust away in the garage !. I have driven across the British Isle, Norway, West Malaysia, Sabah & Sarawak. Still have to travel across Kalimantan with the Land Rover before leaving East Malaysia for good soon enough.
Flew across Java/Sumatra during my RMAF days. Ferry an Sikorsky S61N from Malaysia to Scotland in 1985,,,,,totalling 18 days with 28 stoppers along the way !. Flew plus qualified on 7 x different types of helicopters and a few fixed wing aircraft too !.
Also as a qualified Diver and in partnership with a Dive Centre at Kapas Island. Took up sailing as a new hobby a few years back and building up sea time presently. Power boating as skipper on my own sport cruiser at the East Coast of Malaysia. Big biking too,,,,geeee.
So guys, am pretty busy with my life style and still looking forward for new adventures in life.
Never ever give up with living my friends !!!!!!,,,,,,and make new friends along the way too.

Cheers mate !,

Kapas Pirate King.