Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reply to Matt Candana 287




Hi all,,,


The beauty in Matt’s write-up is the way its put across !. From deep down his heart and bloody sincere and truthfull about it.

As for me, am just leading my own life and opening to those that wants to change for the better !. I enjoy living and challenges/adventures but at the same time sharing it with friends new or old.

“Been there done that ” is one of my motto in life.

Can be dangerous too at times bcas certain events are very very challenging plus very technical like diving/flying/para/caving/hunting etc.

With regards to people - am kind of committed to assisting those substance abuse individuals since having the sad experience of loosing family members to its battle. But its up to the individual, we can’t force the issue or on corrective action. They must want to change b4 it can happen.

How ?,,,best by showing respect to all and set oneself as a living example kind of,,,Yes, just be your honest self !. Never try to be a hero or someone different yaaaa.

In fact, I never preach but just practice,,,walk the talk ?. Kind off-lah, come live with me and lets earn the food on the table together.

Fortunately, money is not important to me as long as we have enough to keep our ship afloat.

In actual truth, I have not made any profit in terms of $ and cents but have to constantly dig into my savings all these years to support my lifestyle/others there,,, hehehe.

But am happy and bloody healthy !!!!! that is enough for me, what more can a man ask ?…other than free fresh air n sunshine !!!!

And YES,,,,,,,,, am learning from everyone everyday too.

Now learning to be a sport fisherman too from the experts in Trengganu.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,Just fish for our own consumtion only and not for the market-lah.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Life and Living is great,,,,,,,,,,,Allah’s gift, don’t waste it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Bershukor-lah selalu yaaaaa.


And Matt,,,,pls don’t reply immediately,,,YES to say “NO” hahaha. We all understand-lah.

Am no hero too,,,,just remember that.