Sunday, March 29, 2009

Money Politics and KJ the Guilty.






Indeed, I can't understand why when found guilty of money politics, this guy, KJ was still allowed to be voted in as Ketua Pemuda UMNO ?.
And for all those that voted for him, you guys are as guilty too plus what were you guys thinking !.
This is really wrong and hopefully he would be brought to court for justice to be done.
Am ashamed, bloody shameful for we Malays plus all other Malaysian to accept this nonsense !
Why is he, KJ above the law ?. What so damn special about him ?.
If this is how UMNO is going to run or manage the country, am sad to say, all of us Malaysian will face a black future !.
If am KJ, I will resign from the post and face the music as a man.
What is WRONG is wrong !. KJ,,,,, You have been found guilty so you have to face the music.
There should not be another ruling against someone who is found guilty.
Those found guilty should be arrested and jailed accordingly to the law.
Why can't the police take such action ?.
This man is a criminal as far as I am concerned.
Money politics is political corruption and its a bloody crime.
How can we accept such a person as our UMNO Youth Leader @ Ketua Pemuda UMNO who would eventually end up as our PM ?.
Is this the kind of leadership or person we want to run our country in the future as our PM ?.
I have never expected for Pemuda UMNO to sink to this level, ever in my life time !. Geeee man !.
I cried for UMNO. What a bloody shame yaaaa !!!!!.
Am sorry,,,,, In fact, am very very sad.
It would appear as if Malaysia has not become enough of an international laughing stock in recent times chalking up a lengthening list of most shameful episodes.

Will I still vote for UMNO ?,,,,,at times, I ask myself, why should I ?. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,Ummmm,,,NO ?