Thursday, January 1, 2009

Farewell from IBS and GLMS Implementation to-date.



Dearest Captain


Happy New Year.


Thank you very much for the wonderful wishes.
The global GLMS program is surely going to loose one of the ever best "TRUE visionary with a TRUE action plan".

However we are looking forward to work with you in future. I had conveyed your vision on the GLMS program after phase 111 to the IBS top management. I am sure that the IBS management will be capitalising your immense knowledge in promoting the iLogistics world wide and will be surely contacting you for the same.


As always mentioned to you personally, you are a true example to follow the foot steps. I always try to follow the advise & footsteps given/shown by you during my exposure with you as a TRUE professional (during the work life) and as a person (especially during the demise of my daddy).


I have read many books / articles on WIN-WIN strategies, and it is my pleasure to declare that I had seen the real practical WIN-WIN strategies from rare gurus like you. I am thankful to God for providing me with a wonderful person like you with whom I could approach as a person for any challenging phases in my life. I truly admire your humbleness to learn new things in every engagement / activity you do, with a sharp tool set of questionnaires to arrive at the best strategy / way forward for the undertaken engagement / activity.


Thank you very much for sending out the invitation to join the Gmail user group. Please find my gmail account [sandoshmanavalan@gmail.com]. I hope that you are still reachable via your mobile number [0060123770214]. We will keep in touch and will keep you updated with the latest.


About GLMS
We are really focusing on our material revamp release series (phase 111). We are currently on target / schedule with regard to this in-house release series. We are confident and hoping that your vision could be materialised with the completion of the entire material revamp release series.


As rightly mentioned by you, we are not focusing on the following, at the moment :-

(a) warehouse management (b) purchase and its payment
It will be really grateful if you could share those artefacts/points/vision which were shared with Steven / Chan.
Regarding the in-field transfer manifesting, we will be definitely talking to Chan / Rosli.


Thanks & Best Regards Sandosh 0091-9846066914